This fresh Strawberry Salsa is so fresh tasting and delicious! Not to mention, healthy. It’s especially wonderful in the summertime, when strawberries are in season and it’s too hot to turn on the oven.
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, finely chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 pound strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Juice and zest of one orange
- In a medium bowl, mix together chopped apples, kiwi and strawberries.
- Stir in orange juice, zest, jam and brown sugar until well combined.
- Serve with cinnamon and sugar chips.