MINI NO-BAKE KEY LIME CHEESECAKES — These smooth and creamy no-bake cheesecakes are bursting with key lime flavor, and so easy to make!
These tasty (and adorable) little no-bake key lime cheesecakes are a perfect dessert to serve all spring and summer long! They’re especially great for Mother’s Day, or even Saint Patrick’s Day. Everyone who tries these cheesecakes loves them.
They’re a big favorite of my husband, who is a huge fan of cheesecake and key lime pie. And who isn’t, really?
These are amazing! Very quick to make, 15-20 minutes. Great for when want that little extra something sweet after a meal or just have a craving. Would recommend to everyone! ~ Darla
I love that these can be made ahead and pulled out of the freezer just before serving. Which makes these the perfect dessert for entertaining–the more you can prep ahead, the more time you can spend with your guests.
And the individual serving sizes help with portion control too–at least in theory.
These do start to soften up pretty quickly once you remove them from the freezer, so I don’t recommend taking them out more than 15 minutes before serving.
You can make these cheesecakes in a muffin tin lined with paper liners, but I really like serving them in small Mason jars. You’ll use more filling per cheesecake, so the recipe won’t yield as many servings, but it makes for a great presentation!
Wow! we just made these to bring to a New Year’s Eve party and we couldn’t stop licking the bowl! Totally takes us back to Key West! ~ Kim
I can get 12 desserts using a lined muffin tin, and 8-10 with mini mason jars. If you go with the muffin tin, just remove the liners before you serve the cheesecakes.
If you can’t find key lime juice, you can use regular lime juice in this recipe. I’d just suggest adding more lime zest, since regular limes aren’t as tart as key limes. Either way, it’s going to be delicious!
Be sure to save this recipe for Mini No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Delicious! I made a gluten free version for my mom. I used the gluten-free ginger snaps from Trader Joe’s for the crust. ~ Tammy
Here’s what you’ll need to make Mini No Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Cream cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Key lime juice
- Cool Whip
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup bottled key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- Line 12 muffin pan cups with paper liners. Alternately, cheesecakes can be made in 12 mini Mason jars.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and and melted butter. Press one tablespoon of crumbs into the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk and lime juice and mix well. Mix in the food coloring, if using. Fold in the lime zest and 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the lined muffin cups. Cover pan with foil or plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and fresh lime slices before serving.
Total time includes freezing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 128 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 28mg Sodium: 111mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse
This light, creamy no-bake cheesecake mousse comes together in about 20 minutes and is the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Blackberry Lemonade Pie
This sweet and tangy swirled pie combines sweetened cream cheese, whipped cream, fresh lemon juice and blackberry preserves in a vanilla cookie crumb crust.
Frozen Lemon Bars
Lemon juice and zest are combined with sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream in these light, refreshing frozen dessert.
Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
This creamy lemon mousse is an easy but elegant dessert that's ready in about fifteen minutes!
No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake
An easy no-bake cheesecake with a chocolate crumb crust, vanilla and chocolate cheesecake layers, topped with cherry pie filling.
Key Lime Pie Mousse
This light, refreshing citrus dessert tastes like your favorite key lime pie, but it's ready in a matter of minutes! Serve in mini dessert dishes for an easy but elegant dessert everyone will rave about!
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Delish.