BANANA SPLIT COOKIE CUPS — Miniature sugar cookie cups are filled with all of your favorite banana split toppings in this fun dessert!
Every once in a while, I convince my kids I’m brilliant. Take these Banana Split Cookie Cups, for example.
Not only were my kids thoroughly impressed, these fun little dessert cups are the perfect way to celebrate the start of summer.
These cookie cups everything you’d get with a traditional banana split, minus the ice cream–and it’s all packed into a fun little package!
My family loved these–they consumed 2 dozen in one sitting! Granted I live in a house full of boys (and I did help by eating my fair share), but still, that doesn’t happen with everything I make.
My only advice: eat these as soon as you make them. They don’t keep well–the bananas turn brown and the whipped cream deflates.
But really, eating them quickly probably won’t be an issue.
Be sure to save this Banana Split Cookie Cups recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Banana Split Cookie Cups
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Produce: bananas, strawberries
- Canned pineapple tidbits
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries
Banana Split Cookie Cups
Miniature sugar cookie cups are filled with all of your favorite banana split toppings in this fun dessert!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (16.5 oz) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chopped nuts and maraschino cherries, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place in muffin cups.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until just golden brown. The dough should fall in the center to form a miniature tart shell. If necessary, tap dough down with the back of a spoon to form the shell.
- Let cookie shells cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Carefully loosen the cookies by running a sharp knife around the edges of the muffin cups, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice bananas into 1/4 inch slices and place one slice in the bottom of each cookie cup.
- Stop with a few pieces of pineapple and diced strawberry.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, nuts and a maraschino cherry.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: banana, cookie
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.