ORANGE MAPLE GLAZED SALMON — Salmon coated in a maple orange glazed and broiled to perfection. Ready in 10 minutes!
Whenever I shop at Costco, I always pick up some of their salmon. It’s a great deal, and enough to feed my house full of hungry boys–all of whom just so happen to love salmon!
So I’m always looking for new ways to prepare it, and this Orange Maple Glazed Salmon is a new favorite.
The combination of orange, Dijon mustard and maple syrup are the perfect accompaniment to the salmon. And like many salmon recipes, this one is so quick and easy to prepare.
Honestly, I’m not sure it could be any easier! You just whisk all of the ingredients together, then brush them over your salmon fillets. About eight minutes under the broiler and dinner is served!
I usually buy salmon without any skin, but if yours does have skin, be sure to broil it with the skin side down.
And I definitely recommend lining your pan with foil!
If you eat salmon on a regular basis, this is a great recipe to add to your collection.
If you’re new to cooking with fish and find it a bit intimidating, this simple recipe is a great place to start!
And you can never go wrong with salmon and mashed potatoes! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Be sure to save this Orange Maple Glazed Salmon recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Orange Maple Glazed Salmon
- Maple syrup
- Produce: oranges, garlic
- Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
Orange Maple Glazed Salmon
Salmon coated in a maple orange glazed and broiled to perfection. Ready in 10 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Broiled
- Cuisine: American
- 6 ( 6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat broiler. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking spray. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together syrup, orange juice and zest, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Brush mixture over salmon.
- Broil for 7-10 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily fork and reaches desired level of doneness.
Keywords: salmon, orange, maple
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Cooking Light