SLOW COOKER PEPPERONCINI BEEF SANDWICHES — Slow cooked shredded beef with spicy pepperoncini and Italian seasonings, topped with cheese and served on crusty rolls.
There is nothing I love more than an easy slow cooker meal, with just a handful of ingredients, that my whole family loves. These Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches are one of those meals!
My 16 year-old was excited about these sandwiches as soon as he saw the ingredients go into the slow cooker. And he was not disappointed with the results! None of us were.
I would take this over cupcakes! OH MY WORD!!! I need to make this ASAP! ~ Gina
I would say these sandwiches have a zingy kick to them, but if you’re really concerned about the heat level, you could just use half the jar of peppers. We thought they were just right!
Of course, my younger, pickier son did pick all the peppers out of his meat before he devoured his sandwich. Not because he doesn’t like a little spice, but because he doesn’t like peppers.
When you add a slice of melted Provolone cheese and a crusty bun to the mix, you’ve got one outstanding sandwich.
And best of all, this recipe couldn’t be any easier to put together. It’s one of those “throw it all in the slow cooker and walk away” kind of meals. My favorite!
It’s official, this is now my favorite sandwich…..I am counting the days before I can make this again. ~ Scott
We loved these sandwiches so much, I made them again within a week. And my family was just as excited about eating them the second time around.
This one will definitely be making a regular appearance on our dinner table.
Be sure to save this recipe for Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches
- Beef roast (about 3 pounds)
- Jarred pepperoncinis
- Italian seasoning and salad dressing mix
- Provolone cheese
- Sandwich rolls
- 1 (3 lb.) beef roast
- 1 (16 oz.) jar sliced pepperoncinis
- 1 (.7 oz.) package dry Italian seasoning/salad dressing mix
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 crusty sandwich rolls
- Place the roast in a lightly greased slow cooker.
- Add the entire jar of pepperoncinis, with the juice, along with the Italian seasoning and garlic. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until beef shreds easily with a fork.
- Spread the sandwich rolls with a thing layer of mayo. Top the bottom bun with shredded beef and a slice of Provolone cheese. Toast the sandwiches under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 307 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 34mg Sodium: 701mg Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Protein: 15g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Cassie Craves