EASY KEY LIME CREAM PIE — This light and fluffy, no-bake key lime pie is perfect for spring and summer. And you won’t believe how easy it is to put together!
If you’re looking for the perfect dessert for spring or summer entertaining, look no further than this luscious Easy Key Lime Cream Pie.
Sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice and homemade whipped cream are combined and piled into a homemade graham cracker crust for an easy to make dessert that is sure to have everyone asking for seconds.
At least, everyone in my family was asking for seconds. And thirds…..
The smooth, creamy citrus filling is the perfect blend of sweet and tart. And garnished with freshly sliced limes and a sprinkling of zest, this pie makes for a beautiful presentation.
Everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen!
I do definitely recommend using key lime juice if possible. It’s got a more zippy lime flavor than regular lime juice and really makes this pie pop with citrus flavor.
Of course, regular lime juice will work in a pinch, but you might want to add some lime zest to the filling to really amplify that lime flavor.
I actually like to put this pie (and most of my no-bake pies) together in a tart pan with a removable bottom. It makes it so much easier to get out that first slice like a pro.
You could even use mini Mason jars to make up individual servings of key lime pie. No matter how you serve it up, this smooth and creamy key lime pie is sure to be a hit!
Be sure to save this Easy Key Lime Cream Pie recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Easy Key Lime Cream Pie
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Key lime juice
- Heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until golden; cool completely.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to a large bowl. Gradually beat in key lime juice with an electric mixer until smooth and thickened.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream and 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream in to key lime mixture.
- Spoon filling into cooled crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.
Total time does not include refrigeration.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Betty Crocker