BUFFALO CHICKEN BISCUIT BAKE — Shredded chicken is mixed with cream cheese and buffalo sauce, then topped off with refrigerated biscuit dough in this spicy comfort food casserole the whole family will love!
I live in a house full of Buffalo chicken fanatics, so I knew this Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake would be a runaway hit with my family. I was not disappointed, and neither were my hungry teenagers.
I know. Biscuits from can…..but you have to admit, they’re delicious. And let’s face it, you just can’t beat the convenience.
Especially on a busy week night when you’ve got a bunch of ravenous kids to feed.
To make things even easier, I highly recommend using a supermarket rotisserie chicken. I mean, you’re already using canned biscuits, so you might as well go all out and make this meal as easy as possible.
The best part is, everyone loved this dish and went back for seconds. I love it when I can get dinner on the table quickly and everyone raves about it!
My family didn’t feel like this was over-the-top spicy. We thought it was just right. But you could always cut back on the Buffalo sauce if you want to tone it down a bit.
Combined with the cream cheese, the shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce make a perfectly seasoned, creamy filling for this biscuit bake.
And the red pepper and green onions add great color and flavor.
Plus, it’s good to sneak those vegetables in wherever you can! And of course, there is a healthy sprinkling of cheddar cheese to make this casserole extra amazingly delicious.
If you’re looking for a super easy weeknight meal–perhaps something your teenagers could even make themselves–then my entire family highly recommends this Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake.
Be sure to save this Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake
- Cream cheese
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Produce: red pepper, green onion
- Cheddar cheese
- Refrigerated biscuits
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, wing sauce and milk until smooth. Stir in chicken, red pepper, green onions and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread the mixture in an even layer in the prepared pan. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange the biscuit pieces over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 10-15 minutes more, or until biscuits are no longer doughy. If needed, cover with foil towards the end of baking so that biscuits can cook through, but not burn.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 109mg Sodium: 861mg Carbohydrates: 11g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 27g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Buffalo Chicken Potato Soup
Chicken, potatoes and cheese in a spicy, hot sauce infused broth. The perfect soup for Buffalo chicken lovers!
Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole
Cheesy diced potatoes combine with hot and spicy chicken in this heartwarming casserole.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Rigatoni
Chicken is slow cooked in a creamy buffalo sauce, then paired with rigatoni pasta and topped with blue cheese crumbles and chopped green onion in this hearty dinner favorite.
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (Slow Cooker)
Slow cooked, shredded chicken in a spicy Buffalo sauce, served on sandwich buns with Ranch dressing.
Who Dished it Up First: Adapted from Pillsbury