Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
Small yellow potatoes are coated in olive oil, butter, garlic and seasonings, then slow cooked until tender and tossed with Parmesan cheese before serving
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 3 pounds small yellow potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lightly grease a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place potatoes, olive oil, butter, garlic and seasonings into slow cooker and toss to coat potatoes well.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours, or until potatoes are tender. Stir every few hours.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and toss with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Re-season with salt and pepper, if needed. Serve immediately.
Keywords: potatoes, garlic, parmesan, slow cooker