Slow Cooker Cranberry Brisket
This tender, slow cooked beef brisket is served with a savory cranberry glaze, making it the perfect main dish for your holiday dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (3-4 lb.) beef brisket
- 2 (14 oz.) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) can ginger ale
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place brisket in a lightly greased slow cooker. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 can of cranberry sauce, ginger ail, onion soup mix, corn starch and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour sauce over brisket. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours, or until brisket is tender.
- Remove brisket to a platter. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together remaining can of cranberry sauce with desired amount of juices from slow cooker to create a glaze. Slice brisket and serve with cranberry glaze.
Keywords: beef, brisket, cranberry