CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NO-BAKE DESSERT — Peanut butter cups sandwiched between layers of chocolate and peanut butter mousse on an Oreo crumb crust.
There is nothing quite like a creamy, no-bake layered dessert. Especially when those layers are chocolate and peanut butter. And believe me, this Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert is out of this world delicious!
Really, something this good shouldn’t be this easy to put together, but it’s so simple, even my kids can make it with a little supervision. (No-bake recipes are always great options for kids in the kitchen).
My mom has had this recipe for a few years now and it is AMAZING. It is my all time favorite dessert, and whenever I get say in what dessert she makes, I insist on this one. Don’t question it. Try it. You can thank me later. ~ Karly
I have to give credit to my middle son, who is something of a chocolate and peanut butter fanatic, for discovering this recipe. From the first time we tried it, it was destined to become a family favorite.
And the best part is, you never have to turn on your oven!
This is a great dessert to take to a potluck or backyard barbecue. Just be prepared for it to disappear fast. And plan on getting lots of requests for the recipe!
Oh my goodness I have made this once, it is being asked again for me to make it. Thanks it is very very very yummy. ~ Denise
This recipe also works great layered in individual dessert dishes or Mason jars, especially if you’re entertaining and want something a little more elegant. Not that anyone will care what it looks like, once they taste how delicious it is!
To make this dessert even easier to put together, use a box of chocolate cookie crumbs, rather than crushing your own Oreos. Of course, then you don’t have any leftover Oreos to eat…..
Be sure to save this Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert
- Cream cheese
- Peanut butter
- Powdered sugar
- Cool Whip
- Peanut butter cups
- Instant chocolate pudding mix
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar,divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15-20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Total time does not include refrigeration.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 547 Total Fat: 35g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 19g Cholesterol: 24mg Sodium: 468mg Carbohydrates: 54g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 33g Protein: 11g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Taste of Home.