MARSHMALLOW CARAMEL CORN — This marshmallow coated popcorn is the perfect sweet treat for movie night, or just for fun!
If you need a quick, last-minute treat to munch on while you watch the Oscars, look no further than this Marshmallow Caramel Corn.
Although I should probably offer this disclaimer: don’t let your son with braces near the stuff or you will be making an emergency visit to the orthodontist!
I usually don’t have regular popcorn handy, so I use several bags (about 3) of microwave popcorn. Just be sure to remove all the unpopped kernels, or you may be making an emergency visit to the dentist yourself.
This is one of those treats you just can’t stop eating. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Be sure to save this Marshmallow Caramel Corn recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Marshmallow Caramel Corn
- Brown sugar
- Corn syrup
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 (10 oz.) bag large marshmallows (about 35)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add brown sugar and corn syrup and cook and stir for 2-3 minutes, until well blended.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the marshmallows. Cook and stir until marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir to coat. Spread popcorn onto prepared baking sheet to cool completely.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Lil’ Luna.