RESTAURANT STYLE SALSA — This easy salsa recipe comes together in about 5 minutes, and tastes just like the salsa from your favorite Mexican restaurant.
This Restaurant Style Salsa is hands-down my favorite salsa recipe. I suppose “restaurant-style” depends on which Mexican restaurant you go to, but this is a lot like the salsa served in many of the Mexican restaurants around here.
The best part (besides the amazing taste) is how quickly this salsa comes together. All you need is a blender or food processor and about 5 minutes and you’re ready to enjoy chips and salsa.
Be sure to save this Restaurant Style Salsa recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Restaurant Style Salsa
- Stewed tomatoes
- Rotel tomatoes
- Produce: onion, garlic, fresh cilantro, green onions, jalapeno, limes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped, with most of the seeds removed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend or pulse on low to desired consistency. Serve with tortilla chips.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Favorite Homemade Guacamole
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa