WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE — This beautiful dessert features a creamy white chocolate cheesecake base with a tart ribbon of red raspberries swirled throughout.
I love a good cheesecake, and this White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake is one of my all-time favorites to both make and eat!
Honestly, cheesecake recipes can be pretty hit and miss in terms of their results, but this white chocolate raspberry version turns out looking beautiful, and tasting delicious without being over-complicated or difficult to make.
This is a wonderful cheesecake. I received rave reviews when I served it at Christmas. I’m making it again for a party this weekend. Thanks for a great recipe. ~ Susan
Plus, raspberry and white chocolate is such a classic flavor combination. It’s only natural to feature both together in this sweet dessert with a hint of tartness.
My husband is the true cheesecake fan around here, and he gave this one two enthusiastic thumbs up!
We all loved it though, and it’s well on it’s way to being a family tradition for birthdays and other celebrations.
Often, cheesecake recipes will instruct you to put the cake in a water bath to mitigate cracking. I find it’s easier to just put a 9 x 13 pan of hot water in the bottom rack of the oven while the cheesecake bakes.
That way, you don’t have to worry about water seeping in to your cake, but the results are the same. The pretty raspberry swirl in this cheesecake seems to help with cracking too, but I still use the pan of water, just in case.
I made this cheesecake yesterday & it is, hands down, the BEST cheesecake I’ve ever made! It looked BEAUTIFUL & tasted ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! My family LOVED it!!! This will now be my go-to cheesecake recipe!!!!! ~ Donna
This is a cheesecake that really doesn’t need any additional toppings, but if you can’t resist, fresh raspberries and whipped cream are good options.
And if you’d like to include a dark chocolate element, try replacing the graham cracker crumbs in the crust with chocolate cookie crumbs. Either way, this showstopping dessert will impress everyone you serve it to. Enjoy!
Be sure to save this White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cheesecake
Rich, decadent chocolate cheesecake with a chocolate crumb crust, cooked to perfection in your Instant Pot.
Mason Jar Cheesecakes
These perfectly sized cheesecakes are as pretty as they are delicious. Serve with a variety of topping for a fun dessert that perfect for Mother's Day, graduation parties, weddings or any kind of celebration!
No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake
An easy no-bake cheesecake with a chocolate crumb crust, vanilla and chocolate cheesecake layers, topped with cherry pie filling.
Pressure Cooker New York Cheesecake
Rich and creamy New York style cheesecake, made in the Instant Pot. Perfect topped with chocolate, caramel or fruit filling.
Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake
Fresh raspberries, sweetened cream cheese and whipped cream come together in this smooth and creamy frozen treat.
Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
This creamy lemon mousse is an easy but elegant dessert that's ready in about fifteen minutes!
Here’s what you’ll need to make White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Frozen raspberries
- Graham cracker crumbs
- White chocolate chips
- Half and Half
- Cream cheese
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium saucepan, make the raspberry sauce by combining raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Place a baking pan filled with hot water on the lower rack of the oven. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth. Alternately, white chocolate can be melted in the microwave with the Half and Half in a glass bowl, at 50% power, stirring every 30-60 seconds until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Blend in flour. With mixer on low speed, blend in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate.
- Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 461 Total Fat: 28g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 105mg Sodium: 225mg Carbohydrates: 47g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 38g Protein: 7g
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from All Recipes