Updated October 18, 2019
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How Let’s Dish Recipes collects information
Let’s Dish Recipes may collect personal and non-personal identification information when users visit the site, leave a comment, enter a giveaway, fill out a form, and/or in connection with other activities, services, or features. This information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, IP address, location and device information. The site also may use “cookies” or similar technologies to collect and store information.
How Let’s Dish Recipes stores collected information
Let’s Dish Recipes uses a third party hosting provider. This means that user information collected by Let’s Dish Recipes may be stored and processed on third party servers within the US and/or in other countries.
How Let’s Dish Recipes uses collected information
Let’s Dish Recipes may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to customer service requests and support needs. This includes using the provided email address to respond to questions or comments.
- To analyze and improve the site, products, and services.
- To administer promotions, surveys, contests, and other features
- In connection with third party services such as advertisements and analytics.
- Opt-in email communication: Let’s Dish Recipes maintains an email mailing list on an opt-in basis. If users opt in, they will receive periodic emails. Instructions for unsubscribing from future emails will be included at the bottom of each email.
Rights related to your personal information
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
Sharing your personal information
Let’s Dish Recipes does not sell users personal identification information to others. We may share aggregated information regarding user activity with our business partners, advertisers, and affiliates for the purposes listed above. We use third party service providers to help administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or running giveaways. When users provide information for those activities, they are giving us permission to share that information with those third parties.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog contains affiliate links and the owner(s) receive a portion of sales when products are purchases are made via such links. All affiliate products linked to in this blog are used and recommended by the owner(s). We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to readers of this blog based on their visit to this blog and/or other sites on the Internet.
Cookies of other third-party vendors or ad networks may also be used to serve ads on this blog.
You can opt out of some, but not all, of these cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Third party content
There may be advertising or other content on the site that links to our partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices of those sites. Interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the site. Your continued use of the site after any changes to this policy are posted will signify your acceptance of those changes.