RANCH BLT PASTA SALAD — Rotini is tossed with tomatoes, crispy bacon, Swiss cheese and Romaine lettuce and a Ranch inspired dressing in this pasta salad loaded with all the flavors of a classic BLT sandwich.
Salads and sandwiches are two of my favorite summertime meals, and this tasty Ranch BLT Pasta Salad combines both into one amazing dish.
I made this recipe for my office and everyone LOVED it! Thank you so much for sharing!! ~ Amber
I confess, I wasn’t sure how much I was going to like lettuce in my pasta salad, but it was a great addition. And after all, it wouldn’t really be a BLT salad without the lettuce, would it?
This salad is sure to be a hit at your next backyard barbecue or neighborhood potluck! It’s one of my favorite dishes to take to summer time gatherings, because it such a crowd pleaser. I mean, who doesn’t love bacon?
And then there’s cheese, pasta, some fresh veggies and Ranch dressing. What’s not to love about that?
Most corkscrew style pastas work well in this dish, but penne, shells and elbow macaroni are good choices too. No matter which pasta you choose, you really can’t go wrong with this delicious summer salad!
You can prep most of this salad ahead of time, but I recommend that you wait until just before serving to stir in the lettuce and bacon so they stay crispy and crunchy
Plus, this Ranch BLT Pasta Salad is so easy to put together. Delicious and hassle free–it doesn’t get much better than that!
Be sure to save this Ranch BLT Pasta Salad recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Ranch BLT Pasta Salad
- Rotini pasta
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Ranch dressin mix
- White vinegar
- Produce: cherry tomatoes, red onion, lettuce
- Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces rotini or other short pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 (.4 oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream or yogurt, Ranch dressing mix and vinegar.
- Stir pasta into dressing mixture, along with tomatoes, cheese, red onion, bacon, and lettuce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. If making the day before, stir in lettuce and bacon just before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 658mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 14g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice