FRESH PINEAPPLE MINT SALSA — Fresh pineapple and mint are combined with jalapenos and lime juice in this fruity salsa! Great with tortilla chips.
When I spotted fresh mint at the farmer’s market this past weekend, I couldn’t resist buying a big bunch. It was the smell. I couldn’t resist the smell. Thankfully, I remembered seeing a recipe for Fresh Pineapple Mint Salsa on Pinterest.
Wow! This salsa was so fresh and delicious. My husband and kids loved it too! So much that I should have doubled the recipe.
I really, really recommend that you use fresh pineapple. Along with the fresh mint, it’s what makes this salsa so special.
I picked up some of the prepared fresh pineapple in the produce section that’s already peeled and cored. It worked great and was just the right amount for this recipe.
This Fresh Pineapple Mint Salsa will keep for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. We will be making it all summer long!
Be sure to save this Fresh Pineapple Mint Salsa recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Fresh Pineapple Mint Salsa
- Produce: fresh pineapple, jalapeno, red onion, fresh mint, fresh cilantro, limes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Zest and juice of one lime
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Our Best Bites.