BALSAMIC GARLIC ROASTED GREEN BEANS AND MUSHROOMS — Balsamic vinegar and whole cloves of garlic make these roasted green beans and mushrooms extra special.
It’s always a challenge to find simple yet delicious ways to serve vegetables to my family, but these Balsamic Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms definitely fit the bill.
They’re easy, delicious, and healthy. What more could you ask for?
I tried the recipe and it was absolutely delicious! I don’t think I’ve ever had green beans this delicious before. ~ Sonia
I feel like it’s important to serve vegetables with dinner, but I often resort to tossing a bag of baby carrots on the table with a bottle of Ranch dressing.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, especially since that’s one veggie I know my kids will eat! But every once in a while I like to serve something a little more fancy, if you know what I mean? And balsamic vinegar makes just about anything seem fancy!
These delicious roasted beans and mushrooms have just a few simple ingredients, and once they’re in the oven, I don’t need to fuss over them.
My husband and I especially love green beans prepared this way, and my kids will eat them too (although a few of them bypass the mushrooms), which makes this the perfect side dish for almost any meal.
Be sure to save this recipe for Balsamic Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
I made these as a side dish for our Thanksgiving feast yesterday. Delicious! It came out wonderful!
I also added some orange zest grated on top at the end, with the salt and pepper, and it really added a delicious and unique taste. I’ll be making it again, for sure. ~ Vanessa
I love that this dish is simple enough for every day dining, but classy enough for company and special occasions.
This is the kind of recipe that I know I’ll be making for years to come!
Here’s what you’ll need to make Balsamic Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Produce: fresh green beans, mushrooms, garlic
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Balsamic Garlic Roasted Green Beans & Mushrooms
Balsamic vinegar and whole cloves of garlic make these roasted green beans and mushrooms extra special.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 8-10 whole garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread green beans, mushrooms and garlic in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over vegetables in pan and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until beans are tender-crisp.
Keywords: green beans, balsamic, mushrooms
These were absolutely fabulous. ~ Karla
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Kalyn’s Kitchen.