BANANA PUDDING DIP — Classic banana pudding in easy-to-make dip form! Serve with vanilla wafers, shortbread, graham crackers and fruit.
It’s funny, because although I’m not a big fan of bananas, I’m a huge fan of banana pudding! And then I discovered this Banana Pudding Dip. It may just be my new favorite way to enjoy this classic banana dessert.
There are so many great reasons to serve your favorite desserts in dip form.
For one thing, it’s a quick and easy way to whip up a tasty treat. You just need a few minutes and a mixer and you’ve got a fabulous dessert ready to go!
If you’re looking for something delicious to take to a summer party or backyard barbecue, then this will be right up your alley.
And you don’t have to worry about turning on your oven when the weather is warm.
Trust me, you won’t be bringing home any leftovers! This banana pudding dip will disappear in no time!
I like to serve this dip topped with freshly diced banana pieces, a dollop of whipped cream, and some crumbled vanilla wafers.And I recommend shortbread, graham crackers, vanilla wafers and fresh fruit for dipping.
I do recommend waiting until the last minute to add fresh bananas, since they do turn brown quickly. But like I said, this dip will go quickly, so that really shouldn’t be a problem.
My family devoured this dip in about 10 minutes flat, so it’s sure to be a hit wherever you serve it! This is definitely a must try recipe that you’ll make again and again.
Be sure to save this Banana Pudding Dip recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Banana Pudding Dip
- Instant banana pudding mix
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- Cookies, graham crackers, shortbread, etc. for dipping
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant banana pudding mix
- 1.5 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup diced fresh bananas
- Vanilla wafers, shortbread, graham crackers and fresh fruit, for serving
- Whipped cream and vanilla wafers, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add pudding mixture and beat well. Fold in frozen whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top with chopped bananas. Garnish with whipped cream and cookie crumbs, if desired. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, shortbread cookies and fruit.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Be sure to check out these awesome banana dessert recipes too!
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe