MELON BERRY FRUIT SALAD — Watermelon, honeydew and berries are tossed in a honey lime dressing and garnished with fresh mint in this refreshing summer salad.
One of my favorite things about summer is the fresh, in-season fruit. And there’s no better way to enjoy it than in this Melon Berry Fruit Salad.
When it comes to summer fruit, the melons and berries are definitely my favorite. And watermelon has to be at the top of the list!
Which is why I made it the star of this refreshing fruit salad. Using a melon baller makes it look fancy, but you can simply cube your melon if that’s easier.
If you can find your fresh fruit at the farmer’s market or a local roadside produce stand, even better! I especially love the pick your own berry patches that are available this time of year.
Another thing I love about summer–having fresh mint in my garden!
I love adding it to cold drinks, and it pairs perfectly with the honey lime dressing for this fruit salad. I always like sprinkling some chopped mint over any fresh summer fruit for an added, special touch.
Of course, you can feel free to switch up the melons and berries in this salad to use what you prefer or have on hand. Raspberries are a nice addition, and cantaloupe is great in place of the honeydew.
No matter when or where you serve it up, this fruit salad is always one of the first things to go at summer potlucks and backyard barbecues. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Be sure to save this Melon Berry Fruit Salad recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Melon Berry Fruit Salad
- Produce: watermelon, honeydew melon, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, fresh mint
- Lime juice
- 3 cups cubed or balled watermelon
- 2 cups cubed or balled honeydew melon
- 2 cups hulled, quartered strawberries
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Combine fruit in a large bowl and toss gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Add to fruit, along with mint, and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe