SKILLET RASPBERRY BROWNIES — Rich chocolate brownies are baked with chocolate filled raspberry squares and fresh raspberries in this decadent dessert recipe.
Chocolate and raspberry is one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations, so it’s no surprise that I absolutely loved these Skillet Raspberry Brownies.
There’s just something fun about individual desserts. Then again, sharing can be kind of romantic too, don’t you think? But whether you make one big brownie or several smaller ones, this decadent chocolate dessert is sure to impress.
The secret to making this dessert so delicious is adding both fresh raspberries and raspberry filled chocolate bars to your brownie batter, for tons of raspberry flavor.
The secret to making this dessert super easy is to start with a boxed brownie mix. If you ask me, brownies are one dessert where using a box mix often yields better results than making them from scratch.
I don’t know about you, but I’m all for using shortcuts in the kitchen, especially when no one is likely to notice the difference.
Pretty much any brownie mix designed to be baked in a 9-inch pan will work in this recipe, so go ahead and use your favorite brand. You’ll also need all of the ingredients called for on the box.
And with all of the raspberry flavor, plus some ice cream and chocolate syrup to finish this off, these skillet brownies are pretty much destined to get rave reviews.
My family certainly devoured them. The only problem is that there were four skillets and there are five of us, so somebody had to share! I hope you love these Skillet Raspberry Brownies as much as we did!
Be sure to save this Skillet Raspberry Brownies recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Skillet Raspberry Brownies
- Brownie mix plus ingredients called for on box
- Raspberry filled chocolate bars
- Fresh raspberries
- Ice cream and chocolate syrup for topping (optional)
- 1 box brownie mix (for a 9-inch square pan) plus ingredients called for on box
- 12 Ghirardelli raspberry filled chocolate squares, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- Vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, for topping (optional)
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread half of batter into a greased 10-inch skillet, or 4-6 smaller skillets.
- Arrange chopped raspberry chocolate squares over batter. Top with remaining brownie batter, then sprinkle with about 1/4 cup of the fresh raspberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes for smaller skillets, or 45-50 minutes for large skillet. Cool for 20-30 minutes, then serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and additional fresh raspberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 43mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Betty Crocker