ROASTED GREEN BEANS WITH DILL VINAIGRETTE – Fresh green beans are roasted until crisp-tender, then tossed with a tangy dill vinaigrette in this refreshing vegetable side dish.
Green beans are one of my kids favorite vegetables, and while I use the term “favorite” loosely, I definitely have several ways of preparing them that go over well with all of my kids. These Roasted Green Beans with Dill Vinaigrette are one of their favorites.
Roasting vegetables gives them such a great flavor, and the Dijon and dill were a perfect match for these roasted green beans.
My husband loves dill, so I knew he’d like this dish, but I was surprised by how much my kids enjoyed it. Best of all, this recipe is quick and easy.
Just whisk together the vinaigrette while your beans are roasting, then toss everything together right before serving.
I think fresh vegetables often taste best when prepared with a few simple ingredients and these beans have a unique twist without being over-complicated.
We’ll definitely be enjoying them on a regular basis!
Be sure to save this Roasted Green Beans with Dill Vinaigrette recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Roasted Green Beans with Dill Vinaigrette
- Produce: green beans, fresh dill
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- White wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
Roasted Green Beans with Dill Vinaigrette
Fresh green beans are roasted until crisp-tender, then tossed with a tangy dill vinaigrette in this refreshing vegetable side dish.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a large baking sheet, toss green beans with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the salt. Roast beans for about 20 minutes or until tender and slightly browned. Stir once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare vinaigrette: In small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, sugar, and pepper. While whisking, slowly add the remaining tablespoon olive oil. Stir in the dill.
- When beans are done add them to a large bowl with the vinaigrette and toss to coat well.
Keywords: roasted, green beans, dill
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Good Housekeeping