AIR FRYER HERB GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS — This super easy wing recipe is a nice change from the usual spicy wing flavors, and the wings come out tender and crispy in the air fryer every time!
If you’re a fan of chicken wings that are tender on the inside and nice and crispy on the outside, you are going to love these quick and easy Air Fryer Herb Garlic Chicken Wings.
My mom got this recipe from one of my dad’s co-workers years ago–decades actually–but it still holds up today.
Although it might be a little tricky finding the Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix. It’s available at some of my local grocery stores, but not others.
Thank goodness for Amazon! I usually just purchase a few boxes online so I have some handy when I get the craving for these wings.
Besides that, all you need is the chicken, some butter, cayenne pepper, and of course, an air fryer!
If you don’t have an air fryer (but you really should–it’s my favorite small kitchen appliance), you can bake these wings in the oven at 350 degrees.
They’ll take about 30 minutes, and you’ll want to turn them about halfway through cooking. They won’t be as crispy as in the air fryer, but they’ll still be delicious.
These wings are a wonderful alternative to the usual spicy wings. If I’m hosting a game-day party, I like to serve these along with Buffalo wings to give people options.
But we often enjoy these wings as a light dinner, with a nice salad or some grilled vegetables. And of course the same mixture would work well on chicken breasts or chicken thighs.
If you’re looking for a new wing recipe to add to your game-day or entertaining menu, these easy-to-make Air Fryer Herb Garlic Chicken Wings are sure to be a hit!
Be sure to save this Air Fryer Herb Garlic Chicken Wings recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Air Fryer Herb Garlic Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings
- Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- Spices: cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
- 2 lbs. chicken wings, rinsed and dried well
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelop Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, soup mix and cayenne pepper. Pour over the wings and toss to coat well.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Add the wings in batches (do not overcrowd the air fryer) and cook for 17-20 minutes, turning wings once halfway through cooking time.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 478Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 650mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 19g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe