BUFFALO CHICKEN BISCUIT BAKE — Shredded chicken is mixed with cream cheese and buffalo sauce, then topped off with refrigerated biscuit dough in this spicy comfort food casserole the whole family will love!
I live in a house full of Buffalo chicken fanatics, so I knew this Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake would be a runaway hit with my family. I was not disappointed, and neither were my hungry teenagers.
I know. Biscuits from can…..but you have to admit, they’re delicious. And let’s face it, you just can’t beat the convenience.
Especially on a busy week night when you’ve got a bunch of ravenous kids to feed.
I recommend making two pans of this recipe! I almost did but talked myself out of it as I always make too much food.
My family devoured this dish and were wanting leftovers the next day for lunch. Everybody loved this recipe which doesn’t happen often. Highly recommend. ~ Kaye
To make things even easier, I highly recommend using a supermarket rotisserie chicken. I mean, you’re already using canned biscuits, so you might as well go all out and make this meal as easy as possible.
The best part is, everyone loved this dish and went back for seconds. I love it when I can get dinner on the table quickly and everyone raves about it!
My family didn’t feel like this was over-the-top spicy. We thought it was just right. But you could always cut back on the Buffalo sauce if you want to tone it down a bit.
Combined with the cream cheese, the shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce make a perfectly seasoned, creamy filling for this biscuit bake.
And the red pepper and green onions add great color and flavor.
Plus, it’s good to sneak those vegetables in wherever you can! And of course, there is a healthy sprinkling of cheddar cheese to make this casserole extra amazingly delicious.
If you’re looking for a super easy weeknight meal–perhaps something your teenagers could even make themselves–then my entire family highly recommends this Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake.
Be sure to save this Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Bake
- Cream cheese
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Produce: red pepper, green onion
- Cheddar cheese
- Refrigerated biscuits
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, wing sauce and milk until smooth. Stir in chicken, red pepper, green onions and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread the mixture in an even layer in the prepared pan. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange the biscuit pieces over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 10-15 minutes more, or until biscuits are no longer doughy. If needed, cover with foil towards the end of baking so that biscuits can cook through, but not burn.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 389Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 861mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 27g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished it Up First: Adapted from Pillsbury
Last Updated on 2019-09-13 by Danelle