CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY BUTTER SAUCE — Sauteed chicken breasts smothered in a creamy rosemary butter sauce. Ready in 20 minutes or less!
I know it’s been said before, but you really can’t have too many chicken recipes. Especially chicken recipes like this Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce.
This delicious dish can be made in about 20 minutes and only dirties one pot! And a sauce made with butter and cream–how could you possibly go wrong there?
This was soooo tasty! Husband and I scarfed ours down with with some pasta. We will be making again. Thank you for something new to do with chicken. ~ Rita
This chicken is nice enough for company, but easy enough for a weeknight meal. My kind of dinner!
I recommend a side of rice, potatoes or pasta to go with the creamy rosemary and butter pan gravy. In fact, it’s not a bad idea to double the sauce so you have some to spoon over your chosen side dish.
Add some grilled or steamed veggies (we like green beans!) and you’ve got a fabulous meal in almost no time.
This is the best and most favoured in my household. Thank you so very much for sharing. Beautiful. ~ Emma
This was one of those dishes my family kept raving about as they ate, and there wasn’t a bite left over, which means this chicken recipe went straight into the regular menu rotation!
This recipe is what I like to call “easy but elegant.” Simple enough for a week night meal, but nice enough to serve for company. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Be sure to save this Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Chicken with Rosemary Butter Sauce
- Chicken broth
- Heavy cream
- Fresh rosemary
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add chicken broth to pan and stir to loosen any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the cream and bring the sauce to a simmer. Continue to cook and stir until slightly thickened, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the minced rosemary and the remaining butter until butter is melted. Return chicken to pan for an additional 2-3 minutes. Spoon sauce over top just before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 403Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 167mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 38g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Taste of Home
Last Updated on 2019-09-19 by Danelle