CHOCOLATE CARAMEL RITZ CRACKER SANDWICHES — Melted Rolos are sandwiched between Ritz crackers, then dipped in chocolate in this quick and easy holiday treat.
If you need a last minute holiday treat–one that’s super quick and easy to make–these Chocolate Caramel Ritz Cracker Sandwiches are the answer!
And the best part is, everyone loves them. You’ve probably seen variations of this recipe online before. If not, you’ve got to try these unique Christmas treats.
Filling the crackers with peanut butter is another popular variation on this recipe–also delicious. But the combination of chocolate and caramel is my favorite.
Of course, it’s not a bad idea to make both versions. That way everybody is happy!
This is also a great recipe if you’ve got kids who want to help out in the kitchen. They especially love dipping the cookies in chocolate, and adding sprinkles.
Sprinkles are optional, of course, but I think they make these treats look a little more festive. Of course, this recipe can be made any time of year. Just switch up the sprinkles (or leave them off) to match the season.
I prefer using semi-sweet chocolate in this recipe, but dark, milk or white chocolate will all work. You could even opt for several kind of chocolate for dipping.
I just love time saving but tasty treats like this! Especially during the busy holiday season. And whenever I share these little sandwich cookies with friends and neighbors, they always get rave reviews.
As strange as the ingredient list may seem, believe me, you won’t be able to stop eating these Chocolate Caramel Ritz Cracker Sandwiches.
Be sure to save this recipe for Chocolate Caramel Ritz Cracker Sandwiches to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Chocolate Caramel Ritz Cracker Sandwiches
- Ritz crackers
- Rolo candies
- Chocolate chip
- Vegetable oil
- 20 Rolo candies, unwrapped
- 40 Ritz crackers
- 10-12 ounces chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place half of the Ritz crackers on a baking sheet. Top each cracker with a Rolo candy.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, until chocolate is soft but not melted. Remove from oven and top with remaining crackers. Press down to create a sandwich. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and vegetable oil at 50 percent power, stirring at one minute intervals, until melted and smooth.
- Dip sandwiches in melted chocolate. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet to set. Add sprinkles while chocolate is still soft, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 880Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 117gFiber: 10gSugar: 97gProtein: 8g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Cakes Cottage