CRANBERRY FETA PINWHEELS — Dried cranberries, feta and green onions are rolled in tortillas then sliced for a festive holiday appetizer.
If you’re looking for a holiday appetizer that’s super easy, tastes amazing, and makes for a beautiful presentation, look no further than these Cranberry Feta Pinwheels!
Best of all, five ingredients are all you need to make these colorful hors d’oeuvres, and they’ll be the hit of any holiday party.
I served these at my November book club and they were the first thing to go! My husband was a little disappointed that there weren’t any leftovers.
It’s definitely easier to cut these if you refrigerate them for a few hours after rolling, so don’t skip that step. I find a serrated knife works best for perfectly sliced pinwheels.
And don’t make the filling too far ahead of time–the dried cranberries start to re-hydrate and turn your filling pink. Of course, they still taste delcious!
I just love the red and green flecks in the cream cheese filling. And the feta adds a gourmet flavor to this easy but elegant appetizer. And the colorful combination of ingredients not only looks great, it tastes great too.
Be sure to save this recipe for Cranberry Feta Pinwheels to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- Cream cheese
- Feta cheese
- Green onions
- Dried cranberries
- Flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (5 oz) package dried cranberries
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and green onions. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the four tortillas. Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice the rolled tortillas into 1 inch slices and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Taste of Home