CRANBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH — This festive cranberry punch is made ahead and frozen, then combined with lemon-lime soda in a delicious drink that’s perfect for any holiday party.
I love serving fun drinks during the holidays, and this festive Cranberry Pineapple Punch is perfect for adults and kids alike.
Best of all, this sweet and tangy beverage is made ahead an frozen. I love anything I can prep ahead of time, especially when things are already hectic.
You just mix up the punch base–made with cranberry Jello, and cranberry, orange and pineapple juices–then pop it in the freezer. When you’re ready to serve, put the frozen mixture in a punch bowl and add some lemon lime soda. So easy!
I find it works best to freeze the punch in a shallow container if possible. It thaws out and turns slushy much quicker that way. But to be safe, you’ll want to mix up the frozen punch base and soda a few hours before serving.
If you don’t have a punch bowl, a large drink dispenser works great too. That’s what I use, and this punch always looks so pretty on my holiday buffet.
I like to add some fresh cranberries and sliced limes to the punch to make it extra festive looking. That’s totally optional, but does make for a pretty combination of red and green.
If you can’t find cranberry Jello at your grocery store, strawberry is a great substitution. I usually stock up on the cranberry Jello when I spot it at the store this time of year.
Even after the frozen punch base melts and your punch isn’t slushy anymore, it still tastes delicious! And since it makes enough for a crowd, it’s great for parties and entertaining.
My family absolutely love this punch, and it makes the holidays feel extra special, since we don’t really have fancy drinks any other time of the year. Enjoy!
Be sure to save this Cranberry Pineapple Punch recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Cranberry Pineapple Punch
- Cranberry Jello
- Pineapple juice
- Cranberry juice
- Orange juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Produce: cranberries and limes, for garnish
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cranberry Jello
- 6 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon lime soda
- Cranberries and limes for garnish, optional
- Bring the sugar, water and Jello to a boil in a very large saucepan or Dutch oven. Boil for three minutes. Stir in the pineapple, cranberry and orange juice.
- Divide the mixture into to separate containers and freeze. When ready to serve, combine the contents of one container with one bottle of lemon-lime soda in a large punch bowl or drink dispenser.
- Stir occasionally, until punch is slushy. Repeat with remaining portions as needed.
Total time does not include freezing.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from All Recipes