EASY PINEAPPLE BUNDT CAKE — This moist, delicious cake starts with a yellow cake mix. Adding pineapple juice to the batter makes it pop with pineapple flavor. Serve with berries and whipped cream for an easy, impressive dessert.
If you’re need a quick, easy dessert that’s sure to impress your friends and family, you’re going to love this Easy Pineapple Bundt Cake.
I love doctoring up a boxed cake mix to make it extra special. This recipe features pineapple juice and instant vanilla pudding mix, added to a yellow cake mix. It’s so simple, but the cake turn out so moist.
Think of a pineapple upside down cake, minus the pineapple rings. I don’t even think this cake needs frosting, but you’ll definitely want to add the pineapple glaze. It really ups the pineapple flavor.
I love to serve this cake with fresh berries and whipped cream. It’s the perfect dessert for spring and summer gatherings, and everyone always raves about the amazing flavor.
The best part is, no one has to know how easy it is–unless of course, they ask you for the recipe.
The addition of pineapple juice does this cake little sticky, so you’ll definitely want to grease your bundt pan generously. I like to use Baker’s Joy baking spray. It’s a combination of oil and flour, and my cakes always come out perfectly.
Once you’ve poured the glaze over the warm cake, I find it works best to wait another 15-20 minutes before turning the cake out of the pan. That leaves plenty of time for the cake to soak up all of that pineapple glaze.
My family loved this cake. I’m pretty sure we were all sneaking bites every time we walked past the cake platter. And I wouldn’t be surprised to learn my boys were eating it for breakfast.
I just love it when I can turn a box of cake mix into a beautiful, tasty dessert. And if I can bake it in a bundt pan, I will! I think it adds so much elegance to a cake’s presentation, just by using a different pan.
If you love pineapple, and you love cake (and who doesn’t?), I know you’re going to love this Easy Pineapple Bundt Cake. Enjoy!
Be sure to save this Easy Pineapple Bundt Cake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Easy Pineapple Bundt Cake
- Yellow cake mix
- Vegetable oil
- Pineapple juice
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Powdered sugar
For the cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 4 eggs
For the glaze
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Generously grease and flour a 10-cup bundt pan.
- With an electric mix, beat together the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, pineapple juice and eggs in a large bowl until smooth, 2-3 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cake is just starting to pull away from the sides of the pan, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove cake to a wire rack to begin cooling.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar, pineapple juice and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until the butter has melted.
- Carefully use a skewer to poke holes in the bottom of the cake (the cake should still be in the pan, and still warm). Pour the glaze over the cake. Allow to cool and additional 15-20 minutes, or until most of the glaze is absorbed. Turn onto a wire rack or serving platter to cool completely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 422mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 1gSugar: 41gProtein: 3g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Southern Bite