FROZEN CRANBERRY SALAD — This fluffy pink holiday salad features fresh cranberries, pineapple, marshmallows and whipped cream.
I love this Frozen Cranberry Salad! I think my husband and kids love it even more than I do. It’s one of the easiest dishes to prepare on my Thanksgiving menu.
As far as my husband is concerned, no Thanksgiving dinner would be complete without out some kind of fluffy fruit salad. And this one couldn’t be more simple to make.
I just finished making this and put it in the freezer for Thanksgiving. It was easy to make and tastes wonderful too! This is a five star recipe….tasty and easy. ~ Deb
This salad is simple, delicious and can be made ahead of time. Which is a big bonus during the busy holiday season.
The recipe makes a ton, but it’s always one of the first things to go when it makes an appearance at our holiday table. We rarely have more than a day’s worth of leftovers.
If you’re not serving a crowd, you could always keep half of the salad in the freezer until Christmas. Now that’s what I call being prepared!
Just remember to take the salad out of the freezer and put it in the refrigerator a few days before you plan to serve it.
This is a family favorite! Everyone requests at Thanksgiving and Christmas! I’ve been making your recipe for about 6 years now, since 2016. Thanks for sharing this! ~ Nia
Rather than freezing, you can just chill this in the refrigerator before serving, although I find it holds up very well when frozen, even when thawed completely.
Just be sure to drain the pineapple well and you shouldn’t have any issues. If you like some extra crunch, you can also add a cup or so of chopped pecans.
This Frozen Cranberry Salad has been a holiday tradition at our house for years. Hopefully it will become a tradition at your house too!
Be sure to save this Frozen Cranberry Salad recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Frozen Cranberry Salad
- Stand Mixer
- Food processor
- Measuring cups and spoons
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- Fresh cranberries
- Crushed pineapple
- Miniature marshmallows
- Heavy cream
- 1 (12 oz.) bag fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (10 oz.) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chopped cranberries and the sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, or overnight. With an electric mixer, whip cream until stiff.
- In a large bowl, combine cranberries and pineapple. Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows.
- Pour into a large, airtight container and freeze until ready to serve. Thaw slightly (or completely if you prefer) before serving.
Total time does not include refrigeration and freezing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 1g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from allrecipes.com