GRILLED PEACHES WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE — Fresh peaches are halved then grilled to perfection, then finished off with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, salted caramel sauce and a sprinkling of chopped nuts. The perfect summer dessert!
It’s usually too hot during the summer months to turn on my oven for baking, but if you’ve got a sweet tooth like I do, you come up with creative ways to have your dessert and eat it too.
Made these yesterday and they turned out great! ~ Natalie
Grilled desserts like these Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce are a great way to beat the summer heat when it comes to making sweet treats.
And let me tell you, these grilled peaches are amazing! If you’re not in the mood to indulge, they make a fabulous dessert on their own–grilling really brings out the natural flavors and sweetness of the peaches.
But served warm and topped with some vanilla ice cream, salted caramel sauce and toasted pecans? The ice cream gets just a little melty, and well….there are no words.
Think of it as a grown-up ice cream sundae. Although my boys loved this grilled dessert just as much as my husband and I did.
And this dessert is so quick and easy to make–it’s practically effortless! Especially if you go with a jarred caramel sauce. Butterscotch would be another delicious option.
If you’ve never tried grilling your dessert before, then you must try these grilled peaches. We’ll definitely be enjoying this sweet treat often this summer!
Be sure to save this recipe for Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Brown sugar
- Salted caramel sauce
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pecans (optional)
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup prepared salted caramel sauce
- Your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combined brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside
- Brush cut halves of peaches with oil and place face down on the grill. Brush the outside (skin side) of the peaches with oil while the other side cooks. Grill for about 3 minutes, or until peaches are just beginning to develop grill marks.
- Using tongs, carefully flip the peaches. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the cut side of the peaches and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove peaches from grill and cool slightly.
- Place one or two peaches in an individual serving dish. Top with vanilla ice cream, salted caramel sauce and toasted pecans. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 207 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 42mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 24g Protein: 2g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe