INDIVIDUAL NO-BAKE CRANBERRY CHEESECAKES — Served in mini glass jars or dessert dishes, these individual cheesecakes are the perfect make ahead holiday dessert.
These pretty pink Individual No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert to serve this holiday season. They’re easy, can be made ahead, and won’t take up precious space in your oven.
Plus, the individual servings are so fun, and look lovely on any holiday table. Your guests will be so impressed, and no one needs to know how easy these cheesecakes are to make.
I do start with a made from scratch cranberry sauce, but you could used canned whole berry cranberry sauce in a pinch.
But the homemade cranberry mixture is super easy, and it can also be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator for several days.
So there’s really no reason not to go completely homemade with this simple no-bake cheesecake recipe.
Not only do the cranberries give this dessert a pretty pink hue, the hint of tartness is a welcome change from all of the super sweet, rich desserts that are served this time of year.
Another thing to love about this dessert…..just omit the graham cracker crust for your gluten free friends and family.
Or substitute gingersnap crumbs for the graham cracker crumbs for an extra boost of holiday flavors. Pecan Sandies and Nilla Wafers also make great crusts for any no-bake cheesecake.
I like to serve these topped with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a few sugar coated cranberries, for garnish.
If you need an easy-to-make, delicious dessert to impress your friends and family this holiday season, these Individual No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecakes are the way to go!
Be sure to save this recipe for Individual No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecakes to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Individual No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecakes
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Orange juice
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
For the crust
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
For the cheesecake
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 (8 oz.) packaged cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small saucepan, bring cranberries, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and orange juice to a simmer over medium heat. Continue cooking and stirring until the cranberries pop and the mixture thickens. Cool completely
- Mix the ingredients for the crusts together in a small bowl. Divide mixture evenly among 10-12 small dessert dishes or 4 oz. Mason jars. Chill until ready to use.
- To make the cheesecake filling, add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a large bowl. Beat on high speed with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla and cooled cranberry sauce.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Divide the filling evenly among the prepared dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least four hours, or until firm. Top with whipped cream and sugared cranberries, to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe