NO BAKE PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKE MOUSSE — This easy no bake recipe is a perfect last minute dessert for the busy holiday season. With a chocolate crumb crust and a creamy peppermint cheesecake mousse filling, it’s sure to be a hit an any holiday celebration.
Everyone needs a quick, easy dessert recipe up their sleeve for the busy holiday season, and it doesn’t get any easier than this No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse!
Peppermint is such a classic holiday flavor, and with a chocolate crumb crust, this no-bake cheesecake mousse covers all the bases. It tastes delicious, looks pretty, and it’s easy to make. What more could you ask for?
One of the most popular dessert recipes on my blog is No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse. With a few simple tweaks, I turned it into this fun, holiday version.
Needless to say, if you’re a fan of peppermint and cheesecake, you’re going to love this! And if you need to make a gluten free version, just omit the chocolate crumb crust. If you must have the chocolate, try garnishing the mousse with some chocolate shavings instead.
The best part is that you can whip this mousse up in about 20 minutes. I mean, who doesn’t need a 20 minute dessert recipe in their collection for the busiest time of year?
I like to garnish my mousse with a few simple sprinkles of crushed peppermint candy. But you could also add some hot fudge topping for an extra decadent dessert.
If you don’t have mini dessert dishes, the 4 oz. size Mason jars work perfectly for this recipe. You can also add all the filling to a single chocolate crumb pie crust and serve it that way.
Either way, this simple, peppermint infused cheesecake mousse is sure to be a hit at any holiday gathering. And no one needs to know you didn’t spend hours in the kitchen!
Be sure to save this No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse
- Oreo cookies
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Peppermint extract
- Heavy cream
- Corn syrup
- Crushed peppermint candy
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed to fine crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- Crushed peppermint candies, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter. Divide the cookie crumbs between 6-8 small dessert dishes. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in the powdered sugar, vanilla and peppermint extract until well incorporated. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add the corn syrup and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Repeat with the remaining whipped cream.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into the prepared dessert dishes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with crushed peppermint candies before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.