NUTELLA CHEESECAKE BROWNIES — A rich, dense brownie base is topped with a fluffy no-bake Nutella cheesecake in this decadent chocolate dessert that will make everyone think you spent hours in the kitchen.
Where do I even start with these Nutella Cheesecake Brownies? Basically, you’re getting two amazing desserts in one.
First there’s a dense, chewy brownie layer. And that’s topped off with a delicious no-bake Nutella cheesecake layer. Together, they equal a slice of chocolate heaven.
Made this twice now and it’s freaking amazing! Lasts for ages in the fridge too. My husband and I managed to make it last a whole week (I’m not sure how!) Love how easy it is too. ~ Sarah
If you’re wondering, yes, you can make the brownie layer and the Nutella cheesecake layer as two separate desserts.
They are both amazing on their own! But why not have two desserts in one? The best part is, they’re really easy to make.
I mean, it is hard to wait for the cheesecake layer to set so you can eat them, but other than that, this is one of those fabulous desserts that makes everyone think you spent hours in the kitchen.
Just try not to eat the Nutella cheesecake layer while you wait for the brownies to cool!
Here’s what you’ll need to make Nutella Cheesecake Brownies
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Melted chocolate, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt. Melt butter in a large saucepan and remove from heat. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Quickly whisk in eggs, one at a time.
- Add butter mixture to flour mixture and stir until well blended. Spread brownie batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meawhile, make the Nutella cheesecake layer. With an an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, Nutella and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the Nutella mixture. Spread over the cooled brownies.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, or until the cheesecake layer is firm. Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Decadent Brownie Pie
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.