OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES — These loaded cookies combine some of your favorite ingredients in a big, soft, chewy cookie that’s perfect with a glass of cold milk.
I love cookies! Chocolate chip cookies. Oatmeal cookies. Peanut butter cookies. And I really love that all of my favorite cookie varieties come together in these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies.
I mean, why settle for plain old chocolate chip cookies, or peanut butter cookies, or oatmeal cookies, when you can have them all?
With so many delicious ingredients (which you probably have on hand in your pantry right now) these cookies are just about perfect. All they need is a big, gold glass of milk for dunking.
Best of all, these cookies are a little bit crispy on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside, just the way a cookie should be. And they’re super easy to make too, so you can whip up a batch any time a cookie craving strikes.
I usually opt for creamy peanut butter in this recipe, but if you prefer a little extra crunch, feel free to go with the chunky variety.
And you can use whatever kind of chocolate chips you prefer too. I really like milk chocolate chips in this recipe, but semi-sweet and dark are great too. You could even use peanut butter chips, or a combination of chocolate and peanut butter!
These cookies are a perfect late night or after-school snack. Is there anything better as a kid than coming home to freshly baked cookies, warm from the oven?
And if you live with a bunch of hungry teenage boys like I do, it’s not a bad idea to double the batch. If you’re looking for a classic chocolate chip cookie with a bit of twist, these cookies are must try.
Be sure to save this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Peanut butter
- Baking soda
- Rolled oats
- Chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cups milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the peanut butter, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- In another medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges just start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from All Recipes
Last Updated on 2020-04-21 by Danelle