ORANGE CREAMSICLE DESSERT BARS — This no-bake layered dessert made with orange Jell-O, cream cheese and whipped cream has all the flavors of the classic orange ice cream treat!
My husband is a huge fan of both Jell-O and Orange Creamsicles, so I knew he’d love these Orange Creamsicle Dessert Bars.
And he wasn’t the only one! The whole family loved this creamy orange dessert. In fact, I kind of wished I had doubled the recipe, because it disappeared way too fast!
I recently made this and had to beat my hubby off of it to get a second piece. LOL! It is really good and light. We both loved it and say thank you for posting. ~ Faye
It really does taste like an Orange Creamsicle, and with summer just around the corner, this no-bake dessert is perfect for a hot day.
The top layer is quite thick, so make sure the orange gelatin layer is nice and firm before you add the second layer. Just put the first layer in the freezer while you mix up the second layer and you should be good to go.
This delicious layered dessert is perfect for Easter, Mother’s Day, baby showers, potlucks and backyard barbecues.
These orange creamsicle bars are loved by kids and adults alike. This is really one of those desserts where it’s hard to go wrong.
I like to garnish my bars with slices of fresh orange and a sprinkling of orange zest. A dollop of whipped cream is also a nice touch.
Be sure to save recipe for Orange Creamsicle Dessert Bars to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Orange Creamsicle Dessert Bars
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Orange juice
- Orange Jell-O
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tabespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (3 oz.) package Jell-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter and press onto bottom of an 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, microwave juice for about 1 minute on high. Add to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Gradually add to half the cream cheese in a medium bowl, beating with mixer after each addition until blended.
- Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over crust. Freeze while preparing next layer.
- Beat remaining cream cheese and milk in a separate medium bowl until blended.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining Cool Whip and orange zest. Spread over gelatin layer. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Prep time does not include refrigeration.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Plus, check out even more delicious cream cheese desserts here: 35 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Kraft Recipes
Last Updated on 2021-01-25 by Danelle