OREO CHEESECAKE STUFFED WAFFLE CONES — Waffle cones are stuffed with a no-bake cookies and cream cheesecake filling in this fun-to-eat dessert that is sure to impress!
When my friend Sarah shared the idea for these Oreo Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle Cones I could not wait to give it a try. I was not disappointed!
Of course, you could make almost any kind of cheesecake stuffed waffle cone using Sarah’s basic no-bake cheesecake recipe, which is exactly what I did.
For this version, I simply added some crushed Oreo cookie crumbs to the cheesecake filling, and dipped my cones in some melted chocolate and more cookie crumbs.
The result looked and tasted amazing, and my friends and family were definitely impressed by this easy but elegant dessert.
A few tips: coat the inside of your waffle cones with a thin layer of melted chocolate, so they don’t get soggy when you add the cheesecake filling.
And while I love the look of the chocolate drizzle on the cones, it did make this no-bake treat a little messy to eat, so I’ll probably skip that step in the future.
For filling the cones, a piping bag works really well, or just a zip-top bag with the corner snipped off. For the best presentation, be generous with the filling, and add a few fun garnishes on top too.
Obviously the possibilities for different cheesecake fillings are endless. I’m planning to try fresh berries next, for a super fun, summer dessert for Memorial Day or Independence Day.
If you’re looking for a fun new way to serve cheesecake, you’ve got to try these Oreo Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle Cones. They are so easy to make, and everyone will be impressed!
Be sure to save this recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle Cones to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Oreo Cheesecake Stuffed Waffle Cones
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy cream
- Waffle cones
- Oreo cookies
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookie crumbs
- 12 waffle cones
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate at 50% power until smooth. Dip the top of each waffle cone into the chocolate, then into the cookie crumbs to create a rim. With a spoon spread a thin layer of chocolate inside the waffle cone. Place cones on a parchment lined baking sheet to set.
- Fold the remaining Oreo cookie crumbs into the cheesecake mixture. Spoon or pipe the cheesecake filling into each cone, then top with desired garnishes. Refrigerate until cheesecake is set, about 2 hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 696Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 532mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 2gSugar: 40gProtein: 10g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: My friend Sarah.