PARMESAN GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES — A simple yet delicious recipe for roasting almost any kind of potatoes, featuring garlic salt, fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. The perfect side dish for almost any meal!
When it comes to easy side dish recipes, you really can’t go wrong with these Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes! Everyone loves them, and I almost always have the ingredients on hand.
These roasted potatoes are a good example of how keeping it simple is often best. There aren’t a lot of fancy ingredients, but they taste fabulous and I never have leftovers.
I made these for dinner last night and they were delicious! The whole family enjoyed them! ~ Lisa
In fact, of all the potato side dishes I make (and there are quite a few) my husband says these are his all-time favorite. I mean, it is hard to go wrong with Parmesan cheese and garlic, right?
In the past, I made these potatoes with fresh minced garlic, but I find it tends to burn during cooking, so I switched to garlic salt and I like the results much better.
Any variety of potato will do, but I like to use red or Yukon Gold. And you really can’t go wrong with good old Russets. You could even use a variety of different potatoes.
Keep in mind that your cooking time will vary somewhat depending on how large or small you chop your potatoes. Just aim for uniform pieces so they all cook evenly.
My whole family loves these potatoes. Of course, my six year-old covers his potatoes in ketchup, but they really are tasty just the way they are.
If you’re looking for a simple, easy side dish to serve with your next meal, look no further than these Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes. They’re always a hit!
Be sure to save this recipe for Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Produce: potatoes, fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- Spices: garlic salt, salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 pounds potatoes, cubed
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange potatoes in prepared pan. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt, Parmesan cheese, and pepper, to taste. Toss to coat potatoes evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring once half-way through baking time. Toss with fresh parsley and salt and pepper, to taste, before serving.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe, although I’m sure I’m not the first person to cook potatoes this way.