PEPPERONI BUBBLE UP PIZZA — Canned biscuits, pepperoni, marinara sauce and cheese are baked until bubbly in this crowd pleasing pizza casserole.
Friends, sometimes you just need to break open that can of biscuit dough and feed the family some Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza. The whole family will love it, and you’ll find yourself going back for seconds.
Did I mention this recipe is super easy? So easy, my kids can put it together while I mix up a side salad. I’ll take extra help in the kitchen any time I can get it.
And since my boys love this dish, it’s pretty easy to enlist them as sous chefs.
This recipe seems especially popular in my house full of boys, but honestly, I love it as much as the rest of them.
If you want to make two different varieties of bubble up pizza, just separate the recipe into two square baking dishes. If I have fresh basil handy, I like to sprinkle some over the top before serving.
A bit of extra Parmesan cheese grated over the top makes a great garnish as well.
We never have leftovers when I serve this pizza casserole for dinner. Which makes it a winner in my book!
This Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike! I hope you love this tasty pizza casserole as much as we do!
Be sure to save this Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Pepperoni Bubble Up Pizza
- Canned biscuits
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Parmesan cheese
- Jarred marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (24 oz.) jar marinara sauce
- 5-6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chopped basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces, then arrange the biscuit pieces in an even layer in the prepared pan. Drizzle the biscuit dough with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the dough. Arrange the pepperoni slices over the sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and light golden brown. Sprinkle with freshly chopped basil before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 651 Total Fat: 56g Saturated Fat: 22g Trans Fat: 2g Unsaturated Fat: 30g Cholesterol: 118mg Sodium: 2085mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 27g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from South Your Mouth