PEPPERONI PIZZA SLIDERS — Slider buns are stuffed with sliced pepperoni and two kinds of cheese in these fun, mini sandwiches. Serve marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
If you’re looking for something easy and fun to serve for game day, look no further than these Pepperoni Pizza Sliders.
To say my boys loved these little pizza sandwiches would be a big understatement. Good thing I doubled the recipe, because they practically inhaled them!
Even better, these sandwiches are so easy to make and serve, my kids can handle the whole process themselves. Which makes this a great recipe for kids who want to help out in the kitchen.
All you need are some slider buns (or small rolls, like Kings Hawaiian), cheese, pepperoni, and butter and garlic salt for brushing on top of the sandwiches.
These sliders are perfect for game day, or almost any kind of party or get together. Especially one where hungry teenagers are involved! You can even prep these ahead of time and bake them when needed.
I’ve tried putting marinara sauce right in the sandwich, but they tend to get a little soggy that way. I much prefer serving the sauce on the side for dipping.
Plus, it’s just more fun that way–for kids and adults alike!
You could even do a meatless version for the vegetarians in your life. Not only is the recipe easy, it’s easy to adapt to suit your tastes. I often whip these up for a quick lunch for my kids too.
I mean, is there anything more fun to eat than a tiny sandwich? And since almost everyone loves pepperoni pizza, these Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are sure to be a hit anytime you serve them.
Be sure to save this recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Sliders to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Slider buns or small rolls
- Sliced provolone cheese
- Sliced pepperoni
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic salt
- Parmesan cheese
- 12 slider buns or small rolls
- 8-10 slices provolone cheese
- 3-4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange bottom halves of rolls on a baking sheet.
- Layer the sliced provolone over the rolls. Top with the pepperoni. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
- Place the tops on the rolls. Melt butter in a microwave safe dish. Stir in garlic salt. Brush mixture over sliders. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more, or until sandwiches are heated through and golden. Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 338 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 49mg Sodium: 956mg Carbohydrates: 17g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 16g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe