SNACK ATTACK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES — These chocolate chips cookies are loaded with candy, cookies and potato chips. Perfect for anytime a craving strikes!
Sometimes, when you want a snack, it’s just so hard to choose. But these Snack Attack Chocolate Chip Cookies will solve that problem! As the saying goes, they include “everything but the kitchen sink.”
Whether you’re looking for something sweet or something salty, these cookies have you covered.
From the chocolate chips and candy coated chocolate, to the mini Oreos and potato chips, there’s something for everyone.
And it’s all loaded into a soft and chewy cookie for the perfect snack fix any time.
My kids couldn’t get enough of these cookies. They disappeared in no time, and I’m pretty sure they thought I was mom of the year.
So if you really want to wow the kids with an after-school-snack, these cookies are the way to go.
Of course, there is no limit to the substitutions and additions you could use in this recipe. Pretzels, peanut butter or white chocolate chips, or mini vanilla wafers are all fun ways to change these cookies up a bit.
And there are SO many kinds of M&M’s now. The possibilities there really are endless.
I like to make fairly large cookies with this recipe. You’ll want to use at least a quarter cup of dough per cookie. But I usually aim for closer to a third of a cup.
I mean, how else are you going to fit all those tasty snack foods into one cookie? No wonder my kids loved these so much. They’re delicious and huge!
I hope you have as much fun making and eating these cookies as my family and I did. Enjoy!
Be sure to save this Snack Attack Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Snack Attack Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Brown sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Potato chips
- Mini Oreo cookies
Snack Attack Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chips cookies are loaded with candy, cookies and potato chips. Perfect for anytime a craving strikes!
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 (3.3 oz.) package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut M&M's
- 1/2 cup mini M&M's
- 2 cups ridged potato chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup mini Oreo cookies, halved
- Additional chocolate chips, candy pieces and potato chips, for pressing into tops of cookies
- In a large bowl, combine flour, pudding mix, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- With an electric or stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips, and both M&Ms. Fold in potato chips with a spoon. Using 1/4 to 1/3 cup dough per cookie, drop dough onto parchment or wax paper lined baking sheets (they can be close together to fit on the pan, you will rearrange them for baking). Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Place 6 balls of dough onto each cookie sheet, 3 inches apart. Leave remaining dough refrigerated until ready to bake.
- Press each dough ball down to about 1 inch thick. Press 4-5 Oreo cookie halves into each cookie, along with additional chocolate and potato chips as desired.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Cool on pans for 5-7 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
More Kid Friendly Recipes
Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
The best, soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies you'll ever make!
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
Chocolate milk makes these decadent banana muffins extra special. So moist and delicious, they're perfect for breakfast and after school snacking.
Best Bake Sale Rice Krispies Treats
Whether you're making them for a school fundraiser or bake sale, or simply to enjoy with family and friends, these Rice Krispies Treats have a few extra ingredients that make them extra special.
Taco Pretzel Bites
Pretzels are coated in a savory taco seasoning mixture then baked until crispy. The perfect snack for game day or movie night!
3 Ingredient Mock Butterfinger Bars
Made with Wheat Thins, peanut butter and chocolate, these tasty treats are reminiscent of Butterfinger candy bars.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal combined with butter and marshmallows for a sweet and crunchy treat.
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Woman’s World magazine
These snack attack cookies have all of my favorite junk foods. I love that all of these snacks are easy to find at the supermarket so I won’t have to order any goods online. Ordering food online may lead to credit card processing fees. I want potato chips on all of my sweets.
I’ve made these cookies twice now and wow! My whole family loves them. I don’t add the potato chips but I’m sure they would be just as good.