THREE INGREDIENT MARSHMALLOW FUDGE — Chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and miniature marshmallows are all you need to make this creamy, delicious chocolate treat.
The holidays are such a busy time, so everyone needs a candy recipe like this Three Ingredient Marshmallow Fudge up their sleeve for last minute parties and entertaining.
I can’t think of anything better during this busy time of year than a decadent chocolate treat that uses just three ingredients and takes about three minutes to make.
Well, maybe five…..plus you’ve got to let the fudge set for about an hour in the refrigerator, which honestly might be the hardest part of this whole recipe.
Patience is not my forte, especially when it comes to chocolate.
And don’t even get me started on marshmallows covered in chocolate–quite possibly one of my favorite combination of sweets ever!
I made this fudge when we had neighbors over, and the kids insisted their mom get the recipe and make it again almost immediately.
Which is one of the great things about this recipe, it’s easy enough that even young kids can help make it. And of course, kids of all ages enjoy eating this fudge.
The pastel colored marshmallows are a fun substitution if you’d like a more colorful fudge, and you can always add chopped nuts if you’d like.
Of course, that would make it four ingredient fudge, but whose counting ingredients in a recipe that’s this quick and simple to make. Just be sure you use sweetened condensed milk in this recipe, not evaporated milk.
No matter how busy your holiday season gets, there’s always time to whip up a batch of this Three Ingredient Marshmallow Fudge.
Be sure to save this Three Ingredient Marshmallow Fudge recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Three Ingredient Marshmallow Fudge
- Semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1 (14 oz. ) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil. Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stopping and stirring until the mixture is melted and smooth, 2-3 minutes total. Stir in the mini marshmallows.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, at least on hour. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 95Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Eagle Brand