TRIPLE BERRY CREAM CHEESE DUMP CAKE — A yellow cake mixed is transformed into a unique and delicious dessert with the addition of three kinds of berries and cubes of cream cheese. This cake is so easy and sure to be a hit with everyone!
Like any good dump cake, this recipe starts with a boxed cake mix. Then you simply add some frozen berries, cubed cream cheese, and a generous drizzle of melted butter.
About an hour in the oven and you have a warm, gooey, amazing dessert that begs to be served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Or perhaps a dollop of homemade whipped cream.
Either way, everyone loves this easy to make dessert. The cream cheese gives it a kind of berries and cream flavors that’s pretty hard to resist. I know I couldn’t stop myself from going back for a second helping.
The recipe calls for three kinds of frozen berries–I made things even easier by using 6 cups of frozen mixed berries, rather than buying three different types of frozen berries.
And of course you can adapt the type of berries you use. If you love blackberries and want to go all blackberry in this cake, go for it! I’m sure it will be amazing!
I haven’t tried this recipe with fresh berries, so I can’t say how that would go, although I suspect it would work. I love the convenience of frozen berries though. I can always keep them on hand, along with a yellow cake mix, and I’m prepared to whip up this dump cake any time the craving strikes.
If you love the ease of a dump cake as much as I do, then you’ve got to try this Triple Berry Cream Cheese Dump Cake. It certainly didn’t last long at my house, and I think you’re going to love it too!
Be sure to save this Triple Berry Cream Cheese Dump Cake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Triple Berry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
- Frozen berries
- Cream cheese
- Yellow cake mix
- Powdered sugar
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Toss frozen berries with sugar and spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Cut cream cheese into half inch cubes and sprinkle over berries. Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the berries and cream cheese. Pour the melted butter evenly over the top, covering as much cake mix as possilble.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 38mg Sodium: 432mg Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 29g Protein: 3g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Tablespoon