AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL BITES — Refrigerated cinnamon rolls transform in the air fryer into these fun breakfast bites that are dipped in cream cheese frosting for a sweet morning treat.
If you’re dreaming about cinnamon rolls for breakfast but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing them, these Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Bites are a quick, easy solution to satisfy your cinnamon and sugar cravings.
Obviously nothing can beat a warm, freshly baked, made-from-scratch cinnamon roll, but that’s definitely a breakfast for holidays and special occasions at our house.
But these sweet, buttery, bite-size confections are a perfect solution for everyday eating. Not to mention, they’re a pretty fun way to eat cinnamon rolls.
And with the help of an air fryer and a tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls, these breakfast treats are ready in under 30 minutes.
Of course there’s some cream cheese frosting included–served on the side for dipping!
Besides being quick and delicious, these cinnamon roll bites are a great recipe for young first time cooks, or for kids who want to help in the kitchen.
Young chefs especially enjoy shaking the cooked dough in the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Just make sure your zip-top bag is closed up tight!
Of course, if you have some extra time, you can use your favorite sweet roll dough and make these bites from scratch. But breakfast, even on the weekends, can be hectic, so I usually opt for the pre-made dough.
And besides the refrigerated dough, you probably have the ingredients for these sweet treats in your refrigerator and pantry right now.
Fun to make and fun to eat, these Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Bites are an easy breakfast that is loved by kids and adults alike, and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Be sure to save this recipe for Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Bites to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Air Fryer Cinnamon Roll Bites
- Air Fryer
- Hand mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- Refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Whipped cream cheese
- Maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (12.4 oz.) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the dipping icing
- 3/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Preheat air fryer to 325 degrees. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a medium-sized microwave safe bowl; set aside.
- Separate the dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. In a medium bowl, toss the dough pieces in the melted butter.
- Add half of the dough balls to the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for three minutes. Turn over with tongs and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining dough.
- While dough is cooking, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a large, zip-top bag. Add all of the dough pieces to the melted butter and toss to coat. Transfer to the zip-top bag and shake until well coated with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- To make the frosting, beat the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add maple syrup until icing reaching desired consistency for dipping.
- Serve cinnamon roll bites with cream cheese frosting on the side.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 191mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 0gSugar: 30gProtein: 1g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like: