BALSAMIC CHICKEN — Chicken breasts marinated in balsamic vinaigrette, then baked or grilled to perfection. This easy chicken recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
I’m always looking for quick and easy chicken dishes (aren’t we all?), and dinner does not get any easier than this Balsamic Chicken. This truly is one of the easiest chicken dishes you’ll every make.
This is one of the very first recipes I shared here at Let’s Dish, and although I’ve updated the photos since then, this recipe is still a family favorite to this day.
I’m a college student and this recipe is perfect for a quick dinner! The balsamic vinaigrette is delicious on the chicken. Thanks! ~ Alexis
If you don’t have any prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing handy, you can always mix up some olive oil and balsamic vinegar–not only is this recipe easy, it’s versatile!
I have a similar recipe that uses Italian dressing, but I prefer this balsamic vinaigrette version. This chicken is full of flavor, and it’s a great all-purpose recipe to use for things like salads, wrap or tacos.
The hardest part for me is remembering to marinate the chicken ahead of time. As long as you don’t forget to do that, you’ll have dinner on the table in no time.
Be sure to save this Balsamic Chicken recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Balsamic Chicken
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Spices: crushed red pepper, salt and pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in a zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine balsamic vinaigrette, garlic and crushed red pepper and pour over chicken.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 1-4 hours (the longer, the better).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, or grill to medium high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag and place in a baking dish.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Alternately, grill chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side.
Total time does not include marinating.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 818mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 38g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: I spotted this quick and easy recipe over at Claire Cooks.