BROCCOLI RAMEN NOODLE SALAD — Just dump all the ingredients for this unique salad into a big bowl, toss and refrigerate, and you’ll have a tasty salad that’s perfect for potlucks and backyard barbecues.
If you’ve been to a potluck any time in the last 15 years, you’ve probably had some version of this delicious Broccoli Ramen Noodle Salad.
And there’s a good reason for that! It’s a super simple salad to throw together, can be made ahead, and is always one of the first dishes to disappear when I bring it anywhere.
There are so many versions of this ramen noodles salad out there, but this one, with it’s assortment of crunchy vegetables, is my all time favorite.
Of course, you don’t have to the veggies listed in the recipe, so feel free to use up whatever you have in your refrigerator.
And while many ramen noodle salads call for toasted almonds to add some crunch, I’m kind of partial to the salty, toasty sunflower seeds in this version.
Like any good potluck dish, this salad serves a crowd, so if you’re just making it as a side for your weeknight dinner, you might want to half the recipe.
Just make sure you don’t discard the seasoning packets from your noodles. They actually go into the dressing and add tons of flavor to this salad.
You do need to allow this salad to rest in the refrigerator for a few hours to soften the noodles, so you’ll need to do a little bit of planning ahead.
Other than that, this is one of the easiest, most unique, delicious salad recipes you’ll ever make. No tedious chopping of ingredients required.
If you are looking for something a little different to bring to your next potluck or neighborhood party, I highly recommend this Broccoli Ramen Noodle Salad.
Be sure to save this Broccoli Ramen Noodle Salad recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Broccoli Ramen Noodle Salad
- Ramen noodles
- Produce: broccoli slaw, green onions
- Frozen peas
- Canned corn
- Vegetable oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Sunflower seeds
For the salad
- 3 (3 oz.) packages chicken flavor Ramen noodles
- 1 (12 oz.) package broccoli slaw
- 3-4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (15 oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 cup roasted, salted sunflower seeds
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Seasoning packets from ramen noodles
- Break the ramen noodles into a large bowl. Add the broccoli slaw, green onions, peas and corn. Toss to mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the sugar, oil, vinegar and ramen seasoning packets. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Pour over the noodle and vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Toss in the sunflower seeds just before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 295Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 1154mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 8g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Cravings