EASY MEATBALL BISCUIT BAKE — Meatballs and marinara sauce are topped with mozzarella cheese and seasoned biscuit pieces in this easy to make, kid-friendly casserole the whole family will love.
If you need to serve up a quick and delicious meal that the whole family will love, I highly recommend this Easy Meatball Biscuit Bake.
Look, I love serving my family delicious, wholesome meals that I have lovingly cooked from scratch, but life doesn’t always allow me to spend that kind of time in the kitchen.
So I never feel guilty about serving meals like this to my family, and you shouldn’t either. Yes, you most certainly could make the whole thing from scratch, but you don’t have to.
At least not all the time. So tuck this tasty recipe away for those nights when you really want to sit down to a family dinner, but you’re tired and stressed and really want to order take-out.
Plus, who are we kidding? This meatball and biscuit bake is really good! I don’t know what they put in those canned biscuits, but I kind of find them irresistible.
It’s super easy to keep all the ingredients for this recipe on hand, so you really can throw it together at a moment’s notice. Prego is my personal preference for pasta sauce, but use whatever you love best.
My whole family loves this dish. And let me tell you, putting something on the table that everyone eats and enjoys is quite a feat.
If you want to assuage your guilt a little bit, this recipe lends itself well to additions like chopped bell peppers, mushrooms, and other veggies. I usually just serve a green salad on the side and call it good.
So go ahead, break open that can of refrigerated biscuits and serve your family this Easy Meatball Biscuit Bake. I promise, they’re going to love it!
Be sure to save this Easy Meatball Biscuit Bake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Easy Meatball Biscuit Bake
- Frozen cooked meatballs
- Refrigerated biscuits
- Pasta sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic salt
- Fresh basil
- 1 (22 oz.) package frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 (23 oz.) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Fresh chopped basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together meatballs and sauce. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange biscuit pieces over the meatball mixture. Sprinkle biscuits with garlic salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 582mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Pillsbury