GRILLED CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP — This grilled shrimp is sprinkled with Tajin seasoning, skewered, grilled and then garnished with freshly squeezed lime juice and chopped cilantro in a healthy meal that’s on the table in minutes.
If you’re looking for something quick and easy to serve on those crazy busy week nights, dinner doesn’t get any faster and easier than this Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp.
In general, shrimp is one of the quickest things you can possibly cook. In fact, it can be hard not to overcook it–that’s how fast it is.
And this shrimp recipe has a short ingredient list and requires very little prep work, which makes it even more quick and easy to prepare.
Honestly, the hardest part of this recipe is making sure your side dishes will be ready to go when the shrimp is done, because it will cook in a matter of minutes.
As an added bonus, this shrimp can be served on it’s own, with a side of rice, but it can be added to so many other dishes. It’s just so versatile!
We love to toss it into our ramen noodles, or with any kind of cooked pasta. It’s great in rice bowls, seafood enchiladas, and so much more.
I always keep frozen shrimp handy for this recipe. And as long as I remember to thaw it, I can have this dish ready in about 15 minutes from start to finish.
Don’t want to grill? You can also make this shrimp on the stovetop, or in the air fryer. No matter the cooking method, it will be ready in no time.
Everyone needs a fast, easy, no-fuss recipe like this Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp in their collection. You’ll make this one again and again.
WHAT SHOULD I SERVE WITH GRILLED CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP?
This super easy grilled shrimp is super versatile, and can be served in so many different ways, and with a wide variety of side dishes like rice, noodles and salads.
These are some of our favorite things to serve alongside Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp:
- Cheesy Lemon Orzo
- Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
- Best Cilantro Lime Rice
- Traditional Afghan Salad
- Greek Lemon Rice Pilaf
- Quick and Easy Peanut Noodles
Be sure to save this Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- Citrus Juicer
- Herb Spinner/Washer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- Olive oil
- Spices: Tajin seasoning, garlic salt, salt and pepper
- Produce: Limes, cilantro
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tajin seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 limes
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with olive oil, Tajin, garlic salt, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill for about 2 minutes per side, or until just pink.
- Remove skewers to a platter or plate. If desired, add more Tajin and salt and pepper, to taste. Squeeze lime juice over top and sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 239mgSodium: 1341mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: This is an original recipe.