HONEY PAPRIKA PORK TENDERLOIN–Pork tenderloin is seared then roasted to perfection and topped with a sweet and savory sauce made with garlic, honey, paprika and chicken broth.
Pork tenderloin is one of my favorite cuts of meat, and this Honey Paprika Pork Tenderloin was a huge hit with my family!
The pork is rubbed with a mixture of both sweet and smoked paprika, which not only gives this dish amazing flavor, it gives it beautiful color as well.
If you don’t have smoked paprika, you can use just the regular sweet paprika, although I highly recommend picking up some smoked paprika. You will be amazed at how much flavor it adds to this dish.
The combination of sweet and smoky seasonings really is perfect, and makes this tenderloin stand out from other pork roast recipes.
Don’t skip the step of searing your pork tenderloin before roasting either. It’s quick and simple to do, but it adds so much color and flavor to this recipe.
One of the reasons I love pork tenderloin so much is that it’s so easy to prepare, and cooks so quickly. This cut of meat only requires about 15 minutes in the oven!
But even though it’s quick and simple to make, this is a dish that’s nice enough for company, or even for a holiday dinner.
The sauce for this tenderloin is really what makes this recipe special. The honey, garlic, red wine vinegar, broth and butter come together in a rich, flavorful sauce that’s the perfect accompaniment to the pork.
If you’re looking for a new way to serve pork, my family highly recommends this Honey Paprika Pork Tenderloin. I hope you love it as much as we do.
Be sure to save this Honey Paprika Pork Tenderloin recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Honey Paprika Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin
- Spices: sweet and smoked paprika, salt and pepper
- Produce: fresh thyme, garlic, fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- Chicken broth
- Red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (1.5 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minded
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together both paprikas, thyme and 1 teaspoon salt. Massage the spice mixture into the pork and let stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and brown on all sides. Transfer the pork to the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees.
- Transfer the pork to a large plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add the honey and stir for 30 seconds more.
- Pour in the chicken broth. Cook and stir until sauce is slightly reduced and thickened, 2-3 minutes. Stir in the vinegar, then stir in the butter, once tablespoon at a time. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices and spoon the sauce over the pork. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 6g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from Milk Street: Tuesday Nights