NO-BAKE ORANGE CREAMSICLE CHEESECAKE — Perfect for those summer days when it’s too hot to cook, this creamy orange desserts is made with Jello, cream cheese and whipped cream, all on a sweet graham cracker crust.
Summer just wouldn’t be the same without a few cool, creamy no-bake desserts, and nothing says summer like the flavors of this No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake.
We all loved it, of course! What’s not to love about a sweet, creamy orange cheesecake topping on a graham cracker crust?
And since I didn’t have to heat up the kitchen, I didn’t mind making this easy dessert at all. As I’m sure you can guess, I didn’t mind eating it either.
And my husband and boys loved it just as much as I suspected they would.
Baked cheesecakes, although decadently delicious, can sometimes be a little tricky. That’s why I love no-bake cheesecake so much.
You don’t have to worry about water baths, over-cooking, or cracked tops. And if you ask me, no-bake cheesecakes are just as smooth, creamy and delicious as their baked counterparts.
Not that I don’t love a classic baked cheesecake too, but for hot summer days, this cool, no-bake version really hits the spot! All you need is a dollop of whipped cream for garnish.
You don’t even have to turn on your oven to bake the graham cracker crust. Just pop it in the freezer while you whip up the orange creamsicle filling.
This No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake was a huge hit at my house, and I know we’ll be enjoying it for many more summers to come.
Be sure to save this No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Orange Jello
- Boiling water
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Whipping cream
For the crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 1 (3 oz.) box orange Jello
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Freeze while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Jello and boiling water until Jello is dissolved. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and one cup powdered sugar until smooth. With mixer on low, slowly pour the Jello mixture into the cream cheese mixture, beating until smooth. Fold in the orange zest.
- With an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream and remaining 3 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into the orange cream cheese mixture until well incorporated. Spread the mixture evenly over the prepared crust.
- Chill for 6-8 hours, or until set. Top with additional whipped cream before serving, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 513Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 379mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 7g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like:
Who Dished It Up First: Adapted from The Busy Baker