LEMON CHEESECAKE MOUSSE — A delicious, no-bake cream cheese based mousse, with a hint of lemon flavor. An easy but elegant dessert ready in 15 minutes!
When it comes to quick, no-fuss desserts, this easy, delicious Lemon Cheesecake Mousse never lets me down!
All you need is five ingredients and an electric mixer and you can literally whip up this easy but elegant dessert in about 10 minutes!
I make this a lot. If I want to really make the lemon flavor pop I add lemon extract. Everyone loves this dessert. ~ Murry
We enjoyed ours with fresh berries and a sprig of fresh mint for garnish, but it’s completely delicious on its own.
I love this kind of easy dessert recipe that will impress guests, but takes almost no time to make. Plus it can be made ahead of time, so it’s great for entertaining.
I like to serve this mousse in individual dessert dishes. Small Mason jars are fun too! Even shot glasses will work.
You could even add a graham cracker crust in the bottom of your serving dishes for a more cheesecake like dessert experience.
This is my new “go-to” simple dessert. I serve in two ounce cups. ~ Caribe
Like I said, this lemon mousse is elegant but easy, which makes it perfect for entertaining, special events, or just everyday enjoyment.
Trust me, this Lemon Cheesecake Mousse is destined to become your go to dessert recipe for any occasion.
Be sure to save this Lemon Cheesecake Mousse recipe to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Lemon curd
- Powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon curd or prepared lemon pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Fresh berries for garnish, optional
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and lemon curd or pie filling until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 159mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g
Never miss a Let’s Dish Recipe:
If you love this recipe, you might also like: